Contact Lisa for accessibility enquiries
360 Tour of Crawford House
Please have a look around Crawford House using the 360 tour to see whether it is suitable. If you have any questions regarding accessibility, please get in touch with us on the above contact number or email.
At Crawford House we want we want to make everyone’s stay as enjoyable as possible, and are committed to providing suitable access for all our guests, whatever their individual needs. We aim to accurately describe our facilities and services to give you the confidence to book your stay with us.
- The access is level from the kitchen to the living room.
- There is no level access into the property. Access requires to ascend a step into the property.
- There is a second doorway to step over from the porch to the kitchen.
- To access the back garden there is a step from the living room to the garden.
- There is one flight of stairs to gain access to the bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor.
- The living room and bedroom TV’s have subtitles
Travel by Public Transport
- You can get to Crawford House by bus and train.
- The nearest bus stop is on Castle Square. The bus stop is a 0.4 miles from Crawford House.
- The nearest train station is Morpeth. The train station is 0.7 miles from Crawford House.
Travel by Taxi
- You can get a taxi with SA Taxis by calling 01670 513513. The taxi company has a wheelchair accessible vehicle.
- You can get a taxi with Morpeth Taxis by calling 01670 530 530. The taxi company has a wheelchair accessible vehicle.
- There is a small drive in front of the property which can be parked on or used to drop off.
- There is on street parking in front of the property within 10 meters of the front door.
- All bedrooms have windows
- Bedrooms have ceiling lights, bedside lamps and natural daylight.
- Tv’s have options for subtitles in the settings menu.
- All bedrooms are non-smoking
Self Catering Kitchen
- There is a step from the porch into the kitchen.
- The crockery is kept in the base level unit. Cups and glasses can be moved to the base units on request.
- From the kitchen to the lounge, there is level access.
- There are two sofas, seat 460mm from the floor.
- From the rear exit to the garden there is a step out of the property. There is no lift or ramp.
- Once outside the patio is level access to the deck.
- To get to the patio table, there is one step
- We are unable to provide wheelchairs
- We don’t have a hearing loop
- We are unable to provide a hoist
Emergency Evacuation Procedures
- We do not have evacuation equipment for disabled visitors.